QAULIFIER REGISTRATION (PRICE IS PER TEAM)
EVERY PLAYER NEEDS A GOLF CANADA MEMBERSHIP TO HAVE ACCURATE HANDICAPS. PARTICIPANTS WITHOUT WILL PLAY AS A SCRATCH GOLFER.
Included in registration is 18 holes of Golf, Gift Bag, after party access, silent auction and live auction prizes,
If Team Advances:
Top 3 Teams Qualify for Final Tournament in Muskoka where they will get 36 more holes of golf, access to after parties, and a chance to win the 1st place cash prize.
***Top 3 Teams will also receive prizing at every qualifier tournament. Additionally there will be prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, most honest golfer, and other fun games with prizes***
PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRAVEL.
The format is 2-man scramble, stroke play at 50% median handicap between two players (ex: If player one has a 4 handicap and player two has a 8 handicap there team handicap will be 3). All handicaps .5 or higher will be rounded up. Additionally all other rules will follow the USGA Rules of Golf.
Each event will be played under the USGA/CPGA rules of golf with two footnotes: 1) local rules apply and will be defined before competition; 2) Commissioner Jacob and Brandon have the final say on everything.
Qualifier Tournament Locations:
1. London (Firerock Golf Club/ July 29th)
2. Kitchener/ Waterloo (Whistle Bear Golf Club/ August 8th)
3. Kingston (Loyalist Golf & Country Club/ July 21st)
4. Blind River (Huron Pines Golf & Country Club/ Date TBD)
5. Windsor (Ambassador Golf Club/ Dat TBD)
6. Ottawa (Canadian Golf & Country Club/ July 23rd)
1. Calgary (Bearspaw Golf Club/ Date TBD)
2. Edmonton (The Ranch Golf Club/ Date TBD)
1. Vernon (predator Ridge Golf Course/ August 22nd)
If your team makes it to the final tournament it will be in Muskoka!!