**POSTPONED TO 2022 BECAUSE OF COVID RESTRICTIONS**
All 2022 dates will be finalized in the Fall, don't worry we're coming back to all the same golf courses.
There are 8 qualifying tournaments across Canada. Top 3 teams in each qualifying event will receive an invite to the Final golf tournament in Muskoka, Ontario and get to play 2 FREE rounds.
Players will be responsible for their travel & accommodations.
The format is 2-man scramble, stroke play at 50% median handicap between two players (ex: If player one has a 4 handicap and player two has a 8 handicap there team handicap will be 3). All handicaps .5 or higher will be rounded up. Additionally all other rules will follow the USGA/ CPGA Rules of Golf.
Qualifier Tournament Locations:
1. London (Firerock Golf Club /July 29th)
3. Kitchener/ Waterloo (Whistle Bear Golf Club/ August 8th)
4. Kingston (Loyalist Golf & Country Club/ July 21st)
5. Ottawa (Canadian Golf & Country Club/ July 23rd)
6. Blind River (Huron Pines Golf & Country Club/ Date TBD)
1. Saskatoon (Ambassador Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Calgary (Bearspaw Golf Club/ TBD)
2. Edmonton (The Ranch Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Vernon (Predator Ridge Golf Club/ August 22nd)
TBD for the 2022 season, sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to Brandon Hiller or Jacob French below.
Phone Number: 519-991-2000