There are 11 qualifying tournaments across Canada. Top 5 teams in each qualifying event will receive an invite to the Final golf tournament in Whistler, British Columbia and get to play Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club on September 17th - 19th.
Players will be responsible for their travel & accommodations.
The format is 2-man scramble, stroke play at 50% median handicap between two players (ex:If player one has a 4 handicap and player two has a 8 handicap there team handicap will be 3). All handicaps .5 or higher will be rounded up. Additionally all other rules will follow the USGA/ CPGA Rules of Golf.
Qualifier Tournament Locations:
1. Toronto (GTA) (Woodington Lakes Golf Club/ Thursday June 10th)
2. London (Firerock Golf Club/ Sunday June 6th)
3. Kitchener/ Waterloo (Whistle Bear Golf Club/ Tuesday June 22nd)
4. Kingston (Loyalist Golf & Country Club/ Friday June 4th)
5. Ottawa (Canadian Golf & Country Club/ Friday June 25th)
6. Blind River (Huron Pines Golf & Country Club/ Sun July 18th)
1. Saskatoon (The Willows Golf Club/ Saturday July 24th)
1. Calgary (Bearspaw Golf Club/ Sunday August 8th)
2. Edmonton (The Ranch Golf Club/ Friday August 6th)
1. Vancouver (Northview Golf & Country Club/ Friday August 13th)
2. Vernon (Predator Ridge Golf Club/ Tuesday August 10th)
If your team makes it to the final tournament it will be September 17th - 19th in Whistler at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club!!
Phone Number: 519-991-2000