Registration for Qualifier Tournaments
**$300 PER GOLFER**
*QUALIFYING TOURNAMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED TO 2022*
Included in registration is 18 holes of Golf, Dinner, Gift Bag, Two drink tickets per team, after party access, silent auction and live auction prizes,
If Team Advances:
Top 5 Teams Qualify for Final Tournament in Whistler where they will get 36 more holes of golf, access to after parties, and a chance to win the 1st place prize of $7500.
***Top 5 Teams will also receive prizing at every qualifier tournament. Additionally there will be prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, most honest golfer, and other fun games with prizes***
PLAYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRAVEL.
The format is 2-man scramble, stroke play at 50% median handicap between two players (ex:If player one has a 4 handicap and player two has a 8 handicap there team handicap will be 3). All handicaps .5 or higher will be rounded up. Additionally all other rules will follow the USGA Rules of Golf.
Participants can only play in one qualifying event.
Each event will be played under the USGA/CPGA rules of golf with two footnotes: 1) local rules apply and will be defined before competition; 2) Commissioner Jacob and Brandon have the final say on everything.
Qualifier Tournament Locations:
1. London (Firerock Golf Club/ TBD)
2. Kitchener/ Waterloo (Whistle Bear Golf Club/ TBD)
3. Kingston (Loyalist Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
4. Blind River (Huron Pines Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
5. Woodington (Lakes Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Saskatoon (The Willows Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Calgary (Bearspaw Golf Club/ TBD)
2. Edmonton (The Ranch Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Vancouver (Golf Course & Date TBD)
2. Vernon (predator Ridge Golf Course/ TBD)
If your team makes it to the final tournament it will be in Whistler at Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club!!