**POSTPONED TO 2022 BECAUSE OF COVID RESTRICTIONS**
All 2022 dates will be finalized in the Fall, don't worry we're coming back to all the same golf courses.
There are 11 qualifying tournaments across Canada. Top 5 teams in each qualifying event will receive an invite to the Final golf tournament in Whistler, British Columbia and get to play Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club.
Players will be responsible for their travel & accommodations.
The format is 2-man scramble, stroke play at 50% median handicap between two players (ex:If player one has a 4 handicap and player two has a 8 handicap there team handicap will be 3). All handicaps .5 or higher will be rounded up. Additionally all other rules will follow the USGA/ CPGA Rules of Golf.
Qualifier Tournament Locations:
1. Toronto (GTA) (Woodington Lakes Golf Club/ TBD)
2. London (Firerock Golf Club /TBD)
3. Kitchener/ Waterloo (Whistle Bear Golf Club/ TBD)
4. Kingston (Loyalist Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
5. Ottawa (Canadian Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
6. Blind River (Huron Pines Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
1. Saskatoon (The Willows Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Calgary (Bearspaw Golf Club/ TBD)
2. Edmonton (The Ranch Golf Club/ TBD)
1. Vancouver (Northview Golf & Country Club/ TBD)
2. Vernon (Predator Ridge Golf Club/ TBD)
TBD for the 2022 season, sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to Brandon Hiller or Jacob French below.
Phone Number: 519-991-2000